4.3.12

Digital Signage 2012

Hi Folks,

I will be heading to Vegas tomorrow to attend Digital Signage 2012  (http://www.dse2012.com).  While I am there I will be taking in as many workshops as I can, and getting my Digital Signage certification.   I hope to post a few blog during the show.   The Expo floor is Wednesday/Thursday where I get to see the really cool toys  (cough cough... transparent displays!!!)

So tomorrow I am heading YYZ to LVS to take in the Digital Signage playground!  There is a Digital Signage tour of Vegas Tuesday which sadly I will not be able to take part in as I will be doing the certification track.  Oh well, I will have to take my own tour.  Part of that will be the Cosmopolitan!   I just wish I could get a behind the scenes tour of that!!!   Anyone out there have any contacts that could get me in?  I would love nothing more than to learn how all that is wired, powered, and content is fed!

So stay tuned!  If you think there is anything I really NEED to see other than the Cosmopolitan, in this Mecca of signage, please do let me know and I will be sure to swing by (time permitting)

Cheers!
//Ian\\

No comments: