4.8.12

Ditching the Laptop for Android.... Sorta...

Hi All,

Now that I have an Android Device that has a real processor (Ill explain more later), I am going to try a little experiment soon.  I am such geek that my laptop lever leaves my back pack, except when its in use, and I never go anywhere without my back pack.    Basically, I don't go anywhere w/o my laptop... my life.

So I recently scored a Nexus 7 tablet.  This thing is peppy, and quite beautiful.  Sporting the latest Android, Jellybean (4.1), and a Quad Core CPU, battery to kill, and a screen resolution such that I cant see any pixels.

So the experiment.  I want to test to see how functional Android is for production.  So I have ordered a case, that flips up like a  laptop and has a keyboard.  My Bluetooth mouse will pair and work with the device.  So once the case arrives, I am going to ditch the laptop for a week.


Stay Tuned!


No comments: